Descrizione : Pre - Commissioning and Commissioning Manager. Azienda : SICIM SpA. Posizione : Parma, Emilia-Romagna
SICIM is a Construction Company established in 1962 and offering all types of services related to the installation of pipelines and relevant ancillary facilities for the transmission and distribution of oil, gas and water on an international basis.
We currently looking for a Commissioning Manager for one of our projects in Iraq
Work location: Iraq
Type of work: EPC FOR WATER TREATMENT AND FACILITIES EXPANSION AT WEST QURNA
Start date: ASAP
- Decisions limited to the scope of the commissioning of the project. Consults with supervisor on key decisions, which affect the project scope.
- Supervises Commissioning Team Supervises Operations & Maintenance team.
- Coordinates all activities for the successful Commissioning of the project within project schedules and contractual requirements.
- Oversees all coordination between client, vendors, Engineering, sub-contractors and any other external or internal agency to ensure the smooth Commissioning of the process plant.
- Lead a team of discipline Engineers in preparation and execution of commissioning of process plants assuming entire responsibility for the completion of the implementation in conformance with the client’s needs and HSSE standards.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering with a minimum of 15 years’ experience in Oil & Gas industry. The candidate must have Chemical or Mechanical degree/qualification and good experience in Refinery/Process.
- Experience as a Project Commissioning Manager on large EPC Projects will be crucial along with ME assignments.
- Must be fluent in English.