Descrizione : Country Brand Lead Gastro (I&I). Azienda : Pfizer. Posizione : Roma, Lazio
The Country Brand Lead (CBL) who will join the I&I marketing team in Italy, is accountable for managing launch excellence in Gastro TA in Italy through digital innovation and patient focus.
The CBL role is the lead person representing Inflammation and Immunology at a country level, responsible for leading and coordinating the in-country cross functional team (XFT), who drives operational excellence at a country level and brings customer & marketplace insight into the Global team to contribute to the definition of relevant Glocal strategies and tactics.
This role will deliver flawless execution of marketing plans for a strong customer experience whilst creating sustainable value, incorporating strong financial management skills & accountability for the local DME budget.
In addition, the CBL is the lead person representing I&I with external customers: a well-structured OL management in Gastro area is critical for us to achieve our brand goals.
Reports to Country BU Lead.
Has a strong relationship with all relevant internal stakeholders in country (e.g. sales management, medical function, access, finance, legal) and above country (e.g. Global workstreams and teams)
Strategy Execution to Maximize Revenues
- Lead development of Country Brand Plan
- Drive execution of brand strategy in Country - lead implementation of key brand programs and Communication platform localization
- Meet/exceed local revenue targets
- Lead in-country cross functional team, including coordinating and directing the activities of members of the team as appropriate to achieve success
- Leading role in the management of external customers
- Accountable for the planning, spending & controlling of budgets agreed for own areas of responsibility & developing regular forecast updates to aid financial planning
- Oversee sales and forecasting, provide periodic country input for Demand forecasts
Customer Engagement & Insight
- Partner with customer facing leadership team to ensure alignment with overall brand strategy and incorporation of market feedback
- Coordinate with customer facing medical, local customer marketing and local e-marketing colleagues for customer/digital activities/programs to ensure strong external stakeholder & customer engagement
- Ensure that customer and patient insights as well as market issues are well understood and processed into the local plans
- University Degree (scientific or economic)
- Knowledge of local pharmaceutical market and healthcare environment
- Strong marketing experience (at least 7 years)
- Knowledge of Gastroenterology market (preferred)
- Experience with matrix organization working
- Fluency in English language (mandatory)
- Knowledge of local regulatory policies
- Experience managing revenues and costs
- Willingness to travel as required
- Track record of working collaboratively with others across functions
- Experience interacting with external customers & stakeholders and acting upon customer insights
- Strategy Execution to Maximize Revenues
- Action oriented to drive plan implementation in complete autonomy
- Solid business acumen & marketing experience
- Thorough understanding of revenue drivers for the brand in local country
- Cross-functional leadership and collaboration
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Role modelling, visibility, upholding values, adhering to standards
- Strong ability to manage and engage external KOLs in durable partnership
- Ability to manage & prioritize resources across customers in line with Global strategy and in dialogue with customer facing functions
- Ability to analyze data, interpret and communicate clear, actionable recommendations
- Broad expertise across local customers /stakeholders
- Ability to facilitate stakeholder & customer commitments and act on customer insights
- Ability to synthesize & communicate local customer insights for Glocal planning
- Lead change: ability to adapt to new operating models
- Innovation leadership: strong commitment to digital transformation
- Willingness to take appropriate calculated risks
Deadline to apply: April 16
Breakthroughs that change patients' lives ... At Pfizer we are a patient centric company, guided by our four values: courage, joy, equity and excellence. Our breakthrough culture lends itself to our dedication to transforming millions of lives.
Digital Transformation Strategy
One bold way we are achieving our purpose is through our company wide digital transformation strategy. We are leading the way in adopting new data, modelling and automated solutions to further digitize and accelerate drug discovery and development with the aim of enhancing health outcomes and the patient experience.
We aim to create a trusting, flexible workplace culture which encourages employees to achieve work life harmony, attracts talent and enables everyone to be their best working self. Let’s start the conversation!
Equal Employment Opportunity
We believe that a diverse and inclusive workforce is crucial to building a successful business. As an employer, Pfizer is committed to celebrating this, in all its forms – allowing for us to be as diverse as the patients and communities we serve. Together, we continue to build a culture that encourages, supports and empowers our employees.Marketing and Market Research #LI-PFE