Descrizione : ADAS Components - Antennas & Radiofrequency Specialist. Azienda : Mantu. Posizione : Modena, Emilia-Romagna
Amaris Consulting is an independent technology consulting firm providing guidance and solutions to businesses.
With more than 1000 clients across the globe, we have been rolling out solutions in major projects for over a decade – this is made possible by an international team of 6000 people spread across 5 continents and more than 60 countries.
Our solutions focus on four different Business Lines: Information System & Digital, Telecom, Life Sciences and Engineering.
We’re focused on building and nurturing a top talent community where all our team members can achieve their full potential.
Amaris is your steppingstone to cross rivers of change, meet challenges and achieve all your projects with success.
We are looking for a Component Development Specialist for an interesting opportunity in ADAS area in Automotive Sector, based in Modena. The ideal candidate has previous experiences in structured Automotive company and a Electronic Background. The candidate will work in the ADAS team and will participate in the definition of new components related to TPMS and Surround View System.
- Participate in the overall HW\SW EE solution design
- Support the RCS (Responsabile Sviluppo Componente) for the requirements definition for new components
- Manage and validate the new TPMS
- Manage and validate the Surround View System
- Test, and maintain solutions to meet user requirements
- Previous experience (at least 1 year) in Automotive components development
- Master degree in Engineering: Electronic, Mechatronic, Telecommunication, Computer Science
- Knowledge of: CANalyzer, CANgraph, CANdela, LINalyzer
- Knowledge of low voltage electronic components
- Fluency in English
- Be part of an international, multicultural environment of 7,750 talented people over 60 countries and 5 continents
- Join a fast-growing global group with a turnover of €565M and over 1,000 clients across the world
- Explore opportunities to grow quickly with a tailor-made career path: 70% of our key senior talent joined the company at entry level
- Take advantage of over 500 training courses in our ACADEMY catalogue, which includes programs in interpersonal communication, team management, project management, etc.
- Get the opportunity to support nonprofit organizations thanks to our Foundation initiatives and volunteering platform OneSmallStep
- Depending on your performance and eligibility criteria, you can benefit from international mobility opportunities and progress your career worldwide, and/or experience other departments and sectors
- Unlock your full potential, both professionally and personally.