Descrizione : UX Designer. Azienda : Evo. Posizione : Torino, Piemonte
Evo is a startup at the forefront of the global retail technology revolution.
We develop artificial intelligence with granular, accurate data-driven customer choice models that help our clients make better automated decisions.
Our use cases include product pricing, promotion, forecast and replenishment. We start with academic research, then build data science software, and finally dedicate human support to our clients; targeting a sustainable client value creation, with a ‘can-do’/’whatever it takes’ mindset: a caring meritocracy.
We serve clients all over the world in multiple languages, for example in the retail and fashion sectors, from our London (UK) and Turin (ITA) offices with 30+ people.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphics user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mock-ups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on team lead feedback
- Provide support in stories definition, suggesting and improving the user experience, also through the design of new user interfaces
- Develop user interfaces in line with market-standards
Proven work experience as a UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
- BSc in Design, Computer Science or relevant field
Additional requirements are:
- Fluent in English
- Able to work under stressful conditions and committed to accomplishing the task within the deadlines
Nice to have experience:
- Experience with Web frameworks e.g Vue.js, React and UI component libraries like Buefy and PrimeVue
OUR OFFER TO YOU
- Prompt payments and transparent, positive feedback for your professional development
- Young, dynamic and inclusive team: a professional but fun experience
- Flexible schedule working where/when you prefer
- Ability to grow your level of responsibility and potentially become part of our long-term team
- Growth opportunities within our merit-driven culture of investing in our staff.
- Potential for long-term work, based on mutual fit.
We are an ambitious hard-working team, offering unparalleled opportunities: looking for a great fit with passionate people. Our remote contractors are vital to our team success and we expect that they align to our values, practices with all the benefits and responsibilities that this implies.
1. Examples of your past work: e.g Wireframe, storyboards, UI mock-ups and prototypes etc, and the link to the final project or screenshots.
2. 3-5 specific best-practices to build a high-performing single-page-application system that can scale well with the number of users and contents published – simple sentences, max one line each?
3. How would you support API deprecation as well as the introduction of new endpoints without compromising security and stability?
4. Your available start date AND how many available max hours per week (excluding weekends) that you or your team can dedicate to us
5. Expected hourly rate for longer-term work?
SELECTION PROCESS REQUIREMENTS
- The job post close date is 1 week sharp from the job opening date, or earlier, if we get enough applications before then
- After answering our job post, and addressing the questions, we will:
- Screen candidates within 2-3 days max after the job is closed
- Schedule a video interview to the 2-3 top shortlisted candidates with the Hiring and People Manager
- Hire on an hourly rate, with screen-capture time tracking, no manually inputted time permitted. We look for long-term fit, not short-term projects, and therefore aim at compatible hourly rates
Please! Before we ‘hire’, DO NOT:
- reach out by email
- send private messages
- connect on Linkedin
Please save any effort from marketing outreach, which would be wasted and follow the instructions above.
Happy applying, and welcome to our Evo Family!
Our recruiting intro video: