Descrizione : Distribution Manager. Azienda : Veeam. Posizione : Milano, Lombardia
Everything’s in place for you to win at Veeam – the global leader in Cloud Data Management. We provide trusted back-up solutions that deliver cloud data management and protection, keeping the world moving for over 360,000 customers including the vast majority of Fortune 500 companies. We’re extremely successful: a billion-dollar company and Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant that’s won over 170 top industry awards. But we’re always looking forward. Everyone here plays a part in finding new opportunities and winning new deals, and you’ll be backed by a best-in-service product and an unrivalled reputation for delivering customer satisfaction – our net promoter score is 3.5x the industry average.
Ultimately though, we grow together, so we’ll support you fully to be successful in your role. We’ll invest in you through our on-demand learning systems. Mentoring, training and coaching will help you to find your feet, take big challenges in your stride and perform at your best. There are acceleration programmes that could propel you further forward than you imagined. And whether it’s learning additional skills, gaining a new experience or taking the next step in your career, there will be lots of scope for development.
All this in a place where people talk from the heart. We have a culture of focus and excellence. We encourage innovation and iteration. And since our achievements are tangible, we can keep it real and be genuine with each other. We’re inclusive, diverse, open and honest people who collaborate, support each other and have fun together. And we’re nimble enough for people to speak up. We play to win; we’re competitive, hungry and driven, but we remain humble. If that’s you, get ready to do Veeamazing things.
The Distribution Manager is responsible for selling Veeam products by recruiting, training and enabling channel partners who focus on virtualisation, Data Protection and Cloud market. The Distribution Manager must develop executive-level relationships with distributors within the territory. In this position, the person will cooperate with the Distributors/Aggregators to manage projects from SMB up to Commercial and Enterprise environment.
The Distribution Manager has full responsibility for the distributors in the territory to capture the maximum growth potential in the market. The role includes setting targets, evaluating performance linked to those targets, evaluating potential and regularly present to distributors to ensure that we have the best partners in the market.
- Manage distributors on the market and act as their main contact daily, actively supporting the sales out.
- Educate the distributors on our vision, solutions, value add proposition and processes.
- Accurate forecasting of opportunities across SMB and Cloud to support pipeline generation and management.
- Achieving revenue targets and goals for Italy
- Developing and executing territory plan with the focus on distributors/aggregators
- Collaborate closely with regional sales team and partner account team to drive closing activities through the distributors.
- Propose, coordinate and participate in marketing activities across Italy
- Collaborate closely with marketing team to design and execute specific marketing plan for distributors/aggregators to expand partner recruitment, enlarge the enablement of the onboarded partners and support business creation through the resellers and cloud service providers.
- Significant experience in distribution management within IT industry and awarness of channel dynamics
- Experience from doing own planning of activities (in compliance with company objectives), driving initiatives and being responsible for the result.
- Objective account planning and development.
- Fluent in Italian and English
Personal and Functional Skills
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with distributors/aggregators.
- Ability to analyse and prioritise action plans for reselling and cloud.
- Be a self-starter with the ability to learn quickly
- Be a high-energy salesperson who is comfortable working in a fast-paced and international environment
- Self-driven team player.
- Adaptable sales professional who proactively support the go to market strategy
- Structured and reliable, excellent administrative and awareness of SFDC
- Excellent communication skills are written and spoken
- Modern, energetic multinational and collaborative working environment
- Team spirit
- Salary ranges depending on skills and expertise
- Flexible Working
- Opportunities for professional growth and career