Descrizione : Analyst, Market Access Italy. Azienda : London Stock Exchange Group. Posizione : Milano, Lombardia
Role PurposeThe Market Access team:
- is responsible for the configuration of the market access set-up of Italian and foreign customers (Trading Participant, Software and Data Vendors);
- is responsible for the activities related to the certification of clients’ software applications that connect to all Borsa Italiana Markets and EuroTLX;
- assures the customers’ readiness during technical platform upgrades or launch of new services;
- follows the onboarding process of new customers or the onboarding to new services of existing customers;
- liaises with customers and colleagues to assure the readiness and conformity of customers accessing to our markets in case of an onboarding process or in case of changes to our trading platform or new service’s request coming directly from the customers;
- participates to complex and large-scale projects, interacts with inter-departmental and international teams.
As Market Access Analyst, you will:
• configure access of Market Participants on our trading and data feed services
• interact with customers and provide support to their development activity
• validate and follow up Customers enablement/setup requests
• interact with other divisions/departments/teams to ensure customer satisfaction and to complete the assigned tasks
• manage customers network configuration liaising with the Network team
• coordinate, organize and manage Customers software certification
The ideal candidate has:
• Master Degree in Economics, Information Technology, Engineering
• Fluency in both spoken and written Italian and English
• Strong team working attitude
• Good communication skills
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Package (Word, Power Point, Excel);
• Strong motivation;
• Customer and result oriented;
• Flexibility to cover shifts
People are at the heart of what we do and drive the success of our business. Our culture of connecting, creating opportunity and delivering excellence shape how we think, how we do things and how we help our people fulfil their potential.
We embrace diversity and actively seek to attract individuals with unique backgrounds and perspectives. We break down barriers and encourage teamwork, enabling innovation and rapid development of solutions that make a difference. Our workplace generates an enriching and rewarding experience for our people and customers alike. Our vision is to build an inclusive culture in which everyone feels encouraged to fulfil their potential.
We know that real personal growth cannot be achieved by simply climbing a career ladder – which is why we encourage and enable a wealth of avenues and interesting opportunities for everyone to broaden and deepen their skills and expertise.
As a global organisation spanning 70 countries and one rooted in a culture of growth, opportunity, diversity and innovation, LSEG is a place where everyone can grow, develop and fulfil your potential with meaningful careers.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information the London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (“We”) may hold about you, what it’s used for, and how it’s obtained. If you would like this information to be removed from the London Stock Exchange Group HR database please contact [email protected] .
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.