Descrizione : KERING Human Resources Controlling Analyst. Azienda : KERING ITALIA S.P.A.. Posizione : Milano, Lombardia
A global Luxury group, Kering manages the development of a series of renowned Maisons in Fashion, Leather Goods, Jewelry and Watches: Gucci, Saint Laurent, Bottega Veneta, Balenciaga, Alexander McQueen, Brioni, Boucheron, Pomellato, Dodo, Qeelin, Ulysse Nardin, Girard-Perregaux, as well as Kering Eyewear. By placing creativity at the heart of its strategy, Kering enables its Maisons to set new limits in terms of their creative expression while crafting tomorrow's Luxury in a sustainable and responsible way. We capture these beliefs in our signature: ?Empowering Imagination.?
We are currently seeking a Human Resources Controlling Analyst dedicated to Kering Technologies and all Group Shared Services directions, based in Milan, who will report to the Head of Corporate Human Resources Controlling.
The Corporate Human Resources Direction has created an HR controlling expertise center, based in Paris and in Milan, to better serve all worldwide Corporate, Operations and Technologies Directions. As part of this dynamic team, you will put your utmost effort into carrying out the specific processes and tools for HR controlling, ensuring top quality work in harmony with Kering?s standards.
How you will contribute
- Upload, control and consolidate personnel data, prepare monthly reporting and analysis on headcount/FTE variances
- Process HR Cost Budget/Forecast, liaising with HR Business partners and Finance
- Prepare ad-hoc analysis and simulations on personnel costs and headcount/FTE
- Implement tools dedicated to HR controlling maintaining 100% accuracy for employees? parameters in the HR systems, update referential, automate dashboards and analysis
- Create a strong relationship with Finance to ensure alignment and consistency
- Support closely the global HRDs through implementation of projects impacting our HRIS
- Monitor the security and HR processes in Workday for Technologies and Shared Services scopes
Who you are
- A science or economics graduate with a demonstrated experience in financial controlling or HR controlling, gained in a multicultural environment
- Expert in Excel with outstanding analytical skills
- A strong team player able to reach objectives and work under tight deadlines
- Exceptionally organized and accurate with solid methodological skills and high attention to detail
- Strongly committed to confidentiality and professionalism
- Fluent in Italian and English, French knowledge as a great plus
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth and become part of a dynamic team at the intersection of Human Resources and Finance, with worldwide interfaces. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms ? gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation ? enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
OrganizationKERING ITALIA S.P.A.