Descrizione : Shopper Marketing Manager. Azienda : Henkel. Posizione : Milano, Lombardia
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That?s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Design and implementation of trade marketing strategy on assigned channel/customers
- Accountability on customer yearly development plan playing on key trade marketing levers: promotion, POS excellence, omnichannel initiatives, tailor made projects...
- Promo Guidance per channel
- Planning of quarterly and monthly trade activities, analysis of promo efficiency, prioritization and cost optimization
- Management of budget related to channel/customer action plan
- Close collaboration with sales for definition and analysis of promo plan
- Analysis of clients performance & competition
- Development and implementation of multi-brand activities with follow up on related KPIs
- Management of several internal & external stakeholders (Sales, Marketing, Clients, Agencies)
- Degree in Economics, Management, Marketing or Trade Marketing
- Working experience of 4-5 years in Trade Marketing and Sales.
- People who are currently in a Trade Marketing role with a previous Sales experience and vice versa are strongly preferred
- Previously in a multinational company of Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG)
- Knowledge of market data systems as IRI, Nielsen, Metra, Plus Suite, Foldernet is a nice to have
- Strong presentation skills and analytical thinking
- Very good communication skills, able to collaborate with different people, functions and clients
- Excellent Italian and English