Descrizione : KERING Learning & Development Intern. Azienda : KERING ITALIA S.P.A.. Posizione : Milano, Lombardia
A global Luxury group, Kering manages the development of a series of renowned Houses in Fashion, Leather Goods, Jewelry and Watches: Gucci, Saint Laurent, Bottega Veneta, Balenciaga, Alexander McQueen, Brioni, Boucheron, Pomellato, Dodo, Qeelin, Ulysse Nardin, Girard-Perregaux, as well as Kering Eyewear. By placing creativity at the heart of its strategy, Kering enables its Houses to set new limits in terms of their creative expression while crafting tomorrow's Luxury in a sustainable and responsible way.
We capture these beliefs in our signature: “Empowering Imagination”
We are currently seeking a L&D intern who will report to the Group Learning & Development Manager as part of our dynamic team in Italy & France. You will be based in Milan HQ and you will support providing the best solutions for all the L&D projects.
You will support the L&D team in all the Talent, Learning & Development activities; your goal is to support us in providing a unique experience to participants to our Workshops and Programs. This Internship is a 6 months + 6 months opportunity.
How you will contribute
- You’ll support us in:
- designing workshops
- digital content creation
- defining the WW catalogue offer
- co facilitating workshops
- planning of all the L&D activities
- budgeting and reporting
- reinforcing L&D visibility
- internal communication
- You’ll being accountable for:
- Production, fine tuning and editing of training materials
- Following up enrollment on program/workshops
- Collect and archive agreements, reports and databases in Teams, easily accessible to all for the L&D Community
- Managing logistic & roll out (for both virtual or FTF editions: calendar invitations, booking meeting rooms, …), managing the relation between Paris HQ and Italy suppliers and managers.
Who you are
- A master university graduate (possibly in Organizational Psychology); a junior previous experience in a HR Dept or consultancy firm is preferred
- Interested in Training and Development topics, with a project management and problem-solving approach
- A master in Excel and Power Point
- A pragmatic and self-driven person; proactive & reactive, curious, empathic, with a think out of the box attitude
- Detail oriented, highly organized and able to plan efficiently
- Fluent in English and Italian, both written and spoken; French as a plus
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering L&D Department and to actively contribute to the development of the business of each brand by supporting people growth and accountability in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow.
Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates
Job TypeStudent (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
OrganizationKERING ITALIA S.P.A.