Descrizione : Digital Engineer. Azienda : Henkel. Posizione : Ferentino, Lazio
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Assurance of full functionality of all digital/I4.0 tools and applications on site
- Assurance of appropriate service level of application to fulfill corp. and legal requirements
- Strong connection to key accounting counterparts in Dx
- Organize digital gym and support qualification of workforce in l4.0 according to base and advanced expert fit
- Connect to key I4.0 suppliers
- Continuously improve development and penetration of I4.0 tools
- Bachelor / Master Engineering (preferably Electrical/ Mechatronic/ Automation/ Mechanical or equivalent).
- Minimum 3- 5 years job experience in similar roles.
- Experience in process automation required.
- Data utilizations skills: analyze data to drive optimization and improvement of techniques; develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets; present information using data visualization techniques and technologies.
- Experience in data engineering/manipulation/wrangling required. Knowing of SQL necessary.
- Proactive, passionate and a team-player with excellent communication skills.
- Strong analytical, organizational and problem-solving competencies.
- Fluent in English.
- IT skills - Knowledge of Microsoft Office package.